March 27, 2015
Depart SFO 7AM; Arrive NY 3:30PM
Depart JFK 5:35PM; Arrive Paris 5:50AM
April 11, 2015
Depart Paris 9:25AM; Arrive Chicago 11:50AM
Depart Chicago 5PM; Arrive SFO 7:56PM
For a printable version of this itinerary, click here.
LILLE EN FAMILLE, BRUXELLES et PARIS
MARCH 27 – APRIL 11, 2015
DAY 1: USA / PARIS (Friday, 27th March)
• Fly through the night to Paris.
DAY 2: PARIS / LILLE (Saturday, 28th March)
• Bienvenue en France! Your French Prométour Representative will greet you at the
airport and lead you to your bus for your transfer to Lille. Upon Arrival, meet your host
DAY 3-11: HOME STAY IN LILLE (Sunday, 29th March – Monday, 6th April)
• Home stay program organized by The Urban School and the Lycée Therese Avila.
DAY 12: LILLE/BRUSSELS (Tuesday, 7th April)
• Say goodbye to your host families and transfer to Brussels in your private motor coach.
• Welcome to Brussels! Meet and greet your Prométour director and stop at your hotel to drop off your bags.
• Discover Brussels with your teacher and tour director. Take a hop on hop off bus
and enjoy a tour of the main sights of the city.
• Enjoy dinner at a typical Belgium restaurant whilst you get to know your tour
DAY 13: BRUSSELS/PARIS (Wednesday 8th April)
• After breakfast at your hotel, head to the EU Parliament for a guided tour of
• After free time for lunch visit the Mini Europe Park where you can have a tour around
Europe in a few short hours.
• Later on, head to the train station and take your high-speed train to Paris.
• Dinner and overnight accommodation in Paris.
DAY 14: PARIS (Thursday, 9th April)
• After breakfast, take a pleasant stroll on the famous Champs-Elysées.
• Climb to the top of the Arc de Triomphe & visit the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
• This afternoon, admire the view from the 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower.
• Later, cruise down the River Seine aboard a glass-topped bateau mouche
• Enjoy dinner with your group in a French Bistro.
• Night accommodation in Paris
DAY 15: PARIS (Friday, 10th April)
• This morning after breakfast, visit Philippe Auguste’s Louvre and the Richelieu
Wing entirely furnished in the utmost Second Empire Style. See the Galleries’
masterpieces, such as the breathtaking Mona Lisa.
• Have some free time for lunch.
• Visit the Gothic Cathédrale Notre-Dame, a magnificent religious edifice and one
of the supreme masterpieces of French art. Climb the 387 steps to see the gargoyles!
• A short distance away, visit the Sainte-Chapelle, another Gothic masterpiece.
• Dinner and overnight accommodation in Paris
DAY 16: DEPART (Saturday 11th April)
• Breakfast at your hotel.
• Head to the airport for your return flight to the USA.